|Suru Suru no Mi|
|Japanese Name:||Suru Suru no Mi|
|English Name:||Construct Construct Fruit|
|Eaten by:||Aiden D. Lazlo|
The Suru Suru no Mi is a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to create organic constructs from any part of their body and from other organic material. It was eaten by Aiden D. Lazlo
Aiden can change organic material (including his own body) into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures of varying permanence. Aiden has mastered this ability and can use it for almost any situation, creating anything he needs for those situations.
The following are a list of organic materials that Aiden can use (but is not limited to) to create constrcust out of:
- Blood Constructs: Constructs made from blood.
- Bone Constructs: Constructs made from bones.
- Comakinectic Constructs: Constructs made from hair.
- Ink Constructs: Create constructs out of ink.
- Plant Constructs: Create constructs out of plant-life.
- Papyrokinectic Constructs: Create constructs out of paper.
- Xylokinectic Constructs: Create constructs out of wood.
- Poison Constructs: Create constructs out of poison.
- Rubber Constructs: Create constructs out of rubber. .
- Wax Constructs: Constructs made from wax.
- Web Constructs: Constructs made from silk/webbing.
Strengths and Weaknesses
Aiden can virtually create anything that comes to his mind and his own accord, from sowrds, knives, livign constructs, claws, scythes, armor, and so on. Another strength is the immense list of organic materials from which he can create these constructs, including his own body
There are also some drawbacks to this. It takes surrounding organic material to create living constructs as opposed to creating them straight from the body. If there are none around, then he cannot create them.
Other than that, the standard Devil Fruit weaknesses apply.