|Hibi Hibi no Mi|
|Japanese Name:||Hibi Hibi no Mi|
|English Name:||Sound Sound Fruit|
|Eaten by:||Jared Del Rey|
The Hibi Hibi no Mi resembles a blue grapefruit covered in spirals, much like any other Devil Fruit.
Strengths and Weaknesses
The main strengths of this fruit are the ability to control sound waves, i.e. vibrations, and use them in a variety of ways. Jared uses these powers to boost the strength of his attacks by sending vibrations through his legs and fists, enhancing their power in addition to burning opponents if there is enough vibration. In addition, though as of yet unseen, it is possible to enhance or quieten one's voice using the fruit's powers.
Aside from the standard Devil Fruit weaknesses, there are no known weaknesses.
- Jazz Armada - A reverse-roundhouse kick, done in a standing position or in a handstand.
- Jazz Armada Com Martelo - Performed in a standing position, this is a normal Jazz Armada followed up by a proper roundhouse kick with his second leg.
- Bluegrass Meia-Lua de Compasso - An evasive maneuver combined with a spinning kick.
- Ginga Blues - A stance reminiscent of someone skating in place, this is used with his Devil Fruit to detect vibrations in the ground. Useless against aerial foes.
- Metal Ponteira - A powerful snap-kick, usually used with his Devil Fruit ability.
- Rock Bencao - A strong, frontal push-kick, usually used with his Devil Fruit ability.
- Soul Chibata - A sort of spinning roundhouse kick that, like his other attacks, utilizes his Devil Fruit to vibrate his leg rapidly. Due to the speed at which it is performed, it can sometimes damage Jared as well.
- Country Chapa de Costas - A mule kick of sorts that uses the vibration powers of Jared's Devil Fruit to increase power.
- Country Chapa de Frente - A stronger version of Rock Bencao with the hips used to extend the range slightly.
- Indie Queixada - An attack in which Jared crosses his back leg behind his kicking leg before bringing up the kicking leg and kicking in a wide, sweeping arc. Jared usually vibrates his leg using his Devil Fruit to increase damage.
- Progressive Voo-de-Morcego - A dropkick of sorts in which Jared vibrates his legs to increase damage. However, after the kick, the legs are pulled back so the user can land on the ground safely.
- Reggae Negativa - This technique is used to negate an attack by going low to the ground on one's side, with the leg closest to the ground tucked to the chest, the other extended, supporting one's body weight with the hand, with the upper arm in a location to protect the face. If Jared chooses to, he can add in a sweep kick from his position to knock over the opponent.