|'5 Gods of the New World'|
|English Name:||Five Gods of the New World|
Becoming a God
In order to qualify as a God, a pirate must be a captain of his/her own crew, have a bounty of over 400,000,000, and have a unique or special trait and/or epithet(such as a devil fruit, use of a certain weapon, appearance, etc.). If all the spots are filled, it will be up to the current gods to decide, 1: if the applicant is eligible, and, 2: if they want to kick someone out of the gods. A god is removed from his/her title when he/she is voted out.
- Northeast: Great Dragon Pirates
- Southeast: Demon Eye Pirates
- North Central: Adrian Faust's New World Trading Co.
- South Central: Pegasus Wings Pirates
- Center: Neutral Grounds (for Celestial Summit)
- Northwest: Lawless Area
- Southwest: Heatwave Pirates
- Calm Belt South: Hallowed Ground to Zero of the White Frost
Devil Fruit/Unique Trait
- In rememberance to his captain, Akira named Monkey D. Luffy a Goshin, posthumously. After his death, Thompson D. Row was named by Akira as the second posthumous Goshin.
- The members are ranked by the time that they became a Goshin
- Due to constant mocking about his bounty from Kure S. Akira, Riku Di Cielo vowed to get a higher bounty than him. Now they are competing for highest bounty.
- Riku Di Cielo is the only Logia-type Devil Fruit users in the Goshin.
- Raiken Montizuma is the youngest Goshin & the only one not to have his name in his epithet
- Kure S. Akira has the highest bounty of all the Goshin.
- Adrian Faust is the only Goshin not to be a part of any pirate crew & is the only Paramecia-type Devil Fruit user in the Goshin.
- Ryuu Tsubasa is the only Goshin not to have Devil Fruit powers.
- Kure S. Akira is believed to be the strongest out of the Goshin, due to his skill level and experience.